Submission Guidelines & Author Instructions
Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission form. Emails and fax are not acceptable.
Only abstracts meeting the following submission guidelines can be accepted:
- A 300-word (maximum) abstract
- Indicate whether ORAL or POSTER presentation is preferred. *final selection for ORAL presentation will be decided by the organizing committee.
- Please identify the presenting author and provide the following contact information for all authors:
- Full name
- Company affiliation
- E-mail (presenting author only)
- Phone number (presenting author only)
- Fax number (presenting author only; if any)
- Mailing address (presenting author only)
- Do not submit proprietary information in any materials. All presentations must be non-confidential.
You may confirm or replace your abstract on-line at any time up until the submission deadline, using the Login ID, Login Password and Event ID that will be automatically generated and emailed to you once the submission process is complete. If you do not get email confirmation within 24 hours, please contact the Secretariat. To cancel your submission, you should inform to apnno2018-p[at]jtbcom.co.jp.
One participant can submit up to one abstract as the presenting author. There is no restriction of abstract numbers of which one participant can be the co-author(s).
Authors whose abstracts have been accepted for the Oral or Poster Sessions MUST register for the conference by October 26, 2018. Failure to register will automatically result in non-inclusion of the abstract book in APNNO 2018.
- Abstract submission deadline
5 September 2018
19 September 20183 October 2018
Abstracts submitted after noon of Sept. 20th may not be considered for oral presentation or awards.
- Selection of abstracts and notification
- late October 2018
- Registration deadline for presenting authors
- 26 October 2018
The Best Student Oral Presentation or The Best Student Poster Awards
If you are a student, please indicate whether you wish to be considered as a candidate for THE BEST STUDENT ORAL PRESENTATION (Two US$ 250 Prizes available – both sponsored by journal Nutrients) or THE BEST STUDENT POSTER AWARDS (US$ 100 Prizes available).
THE BEST STUDENT ORAL PRESENTATION AND POSTER AWARDS will be announced and presented at the Closing Ceremony.
(Note: Those who apply for the awards need to send a letter from their supervisor verifying that they are currently enrolled as a postgraduate student to be eligible for student awards.
Submission for Nutrients Special Journal
Nutrients has also offered to publish the papers presented at APNNO 2018 in a special “Nutrigenomics” issue. The Impact Factor of Nutrients has increased to 4.196, and it offers 20% discount for APNNO2018 Speakers.
Abstract Submission Office of APNNO 2018
c/o JTB Business Network, Inc. (Convention Support Desk)
Tokai Bldg. 1-16-30-5F,
Meiekiminami, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0003, Japan
TEL: +81-52-446-7006 FAX: +81-52-571-7923